What Is the Lawsuit About?
For decades, Johnson & Johnson and Valeant have been manufacturing many feminine hygiene products containing talcum powder. The companies are being accused of knowing for over 40 years that there was a link between the long-term use of talcum powder and the increase in chances of developing cancer. Talcum powder has been reported to have caused many cases of Ovarian Cancer, Serous Endometrioid Ovarian Cancer, Serous Invasive Fallopian Tube Cancer, and Serous Invasive Fallopian Tube Cancer. In addition, there are reports that talcum powder products were contaminated with asbestos and caused mesothelioma cases.
Why Would I Qualify For This Lawsuit?
If Any of the Questions Below Apply To You, You May Qualify:
- Did you use talcum-based feminine hygiene products around the genital area?
- Were the talcum products used daily or almost daily?
- Were the products manufactured by Johnson & Johnson or Valeant?
- Did you later develop a form of cancer such as ovarian cancer, Serous Endometrioid Ovarian Cancer, Serous Invasive Fallopian Tube Cancer, or Serous Invasive Fallopian Tube Cancer?
Johnson & Johnson and Valeant Talcom Powder
Will This Process Cost Me Money or a Lot of My Time?
At the Angell Law Firm, our Personal Injury Attorneys do not get paid unless you win your case.
We know how to fight for the rights of victims who had their lives altered due to manufacturer negligence in warning the public about the risks of using talcum powder.
How It Works
- There will be absolutely no out-of-pocket costs to file a lawsuit.
- Our personal injury lawyers work only on contingency.
- If you don’t win, you owe us nothing.
- We handle every step of the process for you.
Your legal team will work with you to thoroughly investigate your case and advise you on the most appropriate course of action to seek legal compensation for your pain, suffering, medical bills, and related expenses resulting from an ovarian cancer diagnosis due to talcum powder use. We will handle your case with the utmost care and professionalism. Check the criteria and see if you qualify, and do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions.
Filling A Lawsuit Sends A MessageYou Won’t be Taken Advantage Of… You Are Not Alone!
Thank you for trying to make it right.I know its been a difficult ride but Breanna I thank you for working and dealing with someone difficult and a difficult situation you have shown tenacity and empathy when you did not have too and I for one am grateful and thank you.
How Much Money May I Be Entitled To?
In May 2017, a St. Louis jury awarded a woman $110 million dollars for her claim that using talcum powder products caused her to develop ovarian cancer that later spread to her liver. Another woman was awarded $70 million also by a St. Louis jury for developing ovarian cancer due to Johnson & Johnson talcum products.
- Usually, settlement amounts are a result of negotiations between the defendants and the plaintiffs.
- Each case is different and settlement amounts may vary.
- Your legal team will work with you to investigate your claim and decide on the most appropriate course of action.
If you believe you have been affected, contact your legal team as soon as possible. This is a Product Liability lawsuit, so it is recommended that claims be filed within 10 years of the cancer diagnosis. Your attorney will be able to advise you on the statute of limitations of each state.
Joining A Class Action Lawsuit Is Straightforward
All it takes is finding the lawsuit which applies to you, contact a participating attorney, and then speaking with them to begin the process. Many times these attorneys don’t even charge you for their time but take a portion of the judgment. So the more you’re awarded, the more they make.
Why The Angell Law Firm Wants to Help
The Angell Law Firm wants to help you fight for your rights to seek monetary damages compensation for pain, suffering, financial, and emotional damages of dealing with cancer resulting from the use of talcum powder products. Up to 90 million people may have been exposed to talcum powder. Women who used feminine hygiene products containing talcum powder and developed a form of ovarian cancer are blaming manufacturers for covering up the risks of prolonged use of the products.
What Makes Us Different
- No money is owed to us unless we win your case.
- We come to you at home or at the hospital.
- Bryce Angell has devoted his whole legal career to helping personal injury victims.
If you or a loved one used talcum powder products around the genital area and were later diagnosed with ovarian cancer, consider seeking legal action and getting a free, no-commitment case review by contacting us. We are here to help.