What Is the Lawsuit About?
3M has been sued by thousands of military veterans for allegedly manufacturing and selling millions of defective combat ear plugs to the U.S. Military. The Dual-Ended Combat Arms™ Earplugs (CAEv2) carried known design flaws that caused permanent hearing loss and tinnitus. Those ear plugs have been reported to be ineffective against blocking loud, harmful noises and have inappropriate fitting instructions from the manufacturer. Service personnel deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan who worked in close proximity to heavy artillery, small arms and rockets are believed to be among those most affected.
Why Would I Qualify For This Lawsuit?
If Any of the Questions Below Apply To You, You May Qualify:
- Did you serve in the U.S. Military between the years of 2003 and 2015?
- Were you issued the 3M Dual-Ended Combat Arms™ Earplugs (CAEv2) for use in Iraq or Afghanistan?
- Did you or a loved one suffer permanent hearing loss or tinnitus?
- You may be eligible even if you are currently receiving disability or any other benefits related to service.
3M Dual-Ended Combat Arms™ Earplugs (CAEv2)
Will This Process Cost Me Money or a Lot of My Time?
Not at all. Our legal team does not get paid unless they win compensation on your behalf. We know how to fight for the rights of all men and women who served to protect our freedom. There will be no out-of-pocket costs to file a lawsuit.
How It Works
- Our personal injury attorneys work on contingency.
- If you don’t win, no money is owed.
- We will handle every step of the process with care and professionalism.
You have already done so much for our country, so our team will investigate your case thoroughly and take care of the entire process for you. Check the criteria and see if you qualify, and do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions.
Filling A Lawsuit Sends A Message You Won’t be Taken Advantage Of… You Are Not Alone!
The Angell Law Firm helped me with my car accident claim and they honestly made me feel like i was in great hands from the beginning to the end. I initially spoke to Karla. She made me feel very comfortable. Attorney Austin Smith did a great job. I’m very happy with my settlement. Highly recommend!
How Much Money May I Be Entitled To?
According to the Department of Justice, in July 2018, 3M agreed to pay 9.1 million dollars to settle the allegations of selling defective combat earplugs. The amount paid by 3M did not go to service members, instead it went directly to the government.
What You Need To Know
- You need to file an individual lawsuit to claim your share of the 9.1 million dollar payment that went to the government.
- You may be able to claim monetary compensation for hearing loss or ringing in the ears resulting from wearing defective earplugs.
- Settlement awards vary on a case-by-case basis.
Your legal team can advise you on what you can expect for your case in particular. Remember, there are no out-of-pocket costs until your lawsuit reaches a favorable result and your settlement is awarded.
Joining A Class Action Lawsuit Is Straightforward
All it takes is finding the lawsuit which applies to you, contact a participating attorney, and then speaking with them to begin the process. Many times these attorneys don’t even charge you for their time but take a portion of the judgment. So the more you’re awarded, the more they make.
Why The Angell Law Firm Wants to Help
The Angell Law firm focuses solely on personal injury cases. We have a passion for defending the rights of our Veterans and fighting for them when they have been a victim of a defective product that failed to protect their hearing in combat.
What Makes Us Different
- No money is owed unless you win your case.
- We come to you at home or at the hospital.
- Bryce Angell has dedicated his entire legal career to helping personal injury victims.
You can rest assured we will thoroughly investigate your case and provide honest legal advice. We understand how painful it can be to be left with life-changing hearing problems after sacrificing so much for our country. That is why we strive for the highest standards in our practice to make sure every wrongfully injured client gets compensated.