What Is the Lawsuit About?
Thousands of patients who had a mesh implant as a part of a corrective surgery for a hernia and experienced painful complications due to a defective product are suing manufacturers of the implants for negligence and poor product design. Hernia mesh patients have experienced moderate to severe complications such as intense stomach pain, infections, organ erosion, and the need for another surgery. If you or a loved one believed you have been a victim of a defective hernia mesh implant, you may be entitled to legal action.
Why Would I Qualify For This Lawsuit?
If Any of the Questions Below Apply To You, You May Qualify:
- Did you have a hernia and needed corrective surgery?
- Was a hernia mesh implant used as part of your surgery?
- Do you believe the implant you received was defective?
- Has the implant resulted in any of the known complications such as pain, infection, recurrence, adhesion, obstruction, and perforation?
- Have you had to undergo additional procedures or surgery to have the implant removed?
Will This Process Cost Me Money or a Lot of My Time?
Not at all. Our legal team does not get paid unless they win compensation on your behalf. We know how to fight for the rights of patients who had their health negatively affected by a defective hernia mesh implant.
How It Works
- There are no out-of-pocket costs to file your lawsuit.
- Our personal injury attorneys work only on contingency.
- If we don’t win, no money is owed.
- We will handle every step of the process with focus and professionalism.
Your legal team will work with you to thoroughly investigate your case and advise you on the most appropriate course of action to seek legal compensation for your pain, suffering, expenses, and lost wages due to hernia mesh complications. Check the criteria and see if you qualify, and do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions.
Filling A Lawsuit Sends A MessageYou Won’t be Taken Advantage Of… You Are Not Alone!
I was in a real tight spot a few months back and Bryce not only answered his own phone, but he treated me like a real person and not just a way to make more money. He settled my case and helped me in my time of need. He’s earned my trust and my business for life.
How Much Money May I Be Entitled To?
There are many cases currently pending in court. No settlement amounts for MDLs have been publicly announced, and trials are still being scheduled.
What You Need to Know
- Settlement amounts may vary on a case-by-case basis
- Settlements can be estimated to range from $500,000 to $1,000,000 depending on individual circumstances (based on past similar cases).
- These numbers are just estimates and final amounts may be different.
Your legal team will work with you to build a strong case and maximize your chances for a positive outcome in your particular situation. Remember, there are no out-of-pocket costs until your lawsuit reaches a favorable result and your settlement is awarded.
Joining A Class Action Lawsuit Is Straightforward
All it takes is finding the lawsuit which applies to you, contact a participating attorney, and then speaking with them to begin the process. Many times these attorneys don’t even charge you for their time but take a portion of the judgment. So the more you’re awarded, the more they make.
Why The Angell Law Firm Wants to Help
The Angell Law Firm wants to help victims of low quality, flawed hernia mesh implants to claim monetary damages compensation for their pain, suffering, lost wages and medical care expenses related to complications and the need for additional surgery. You can rest assured we will thoroughly investigate your case and provide honest legal advice.
What Makes Us Different
- You pay nothing unless we win your case.
- We can come to you at home or the hospital.
- Bryce Angell has worked for his entire career to help personal injury victims.
Hernia mesh manufacturers are being accused of knowingly using FDA loopholes to produce subpar implants with plastic material that would later prove to be harmful and defective for hernia patients. If you had a hernia mesh implant and suffered complications, reach out to The Angell Law Firm for a free, no-commitment case review.