What Is the Lawsuit About?
This class action lawsuit deals with claims that a group of drug makers conspired to keep generic versions of the drugs from entering the market. Warner Chilcott was also accused of driving up prices and sabotaging the market to persuade doctors and patients to switch to Loestrin 24 drugs. The drug companies participated in antitrust and market manipulation activities and managed to delay the entrance of FDA-approved generic versions of their drugs. Such versions would have lowered prices paid by patients down to marginal costs.
Why Would I Qualify For This Lawsuit?
If Any of the Questions Below Apply To You, You May Qualify:
- Are you a consumer who purchased Loestrin 24 FE ™ or Minastrin 24 FE ™ between September 1st, 2009 and September 17th, 2019 ?
- OR Are you a third party payor such as self-pay health insurance who paid for Loestrin 24 FE ™ or Minastrin 24 FE ™ between September 1st, 2009 and September 17th, 2019?
- If you answered YES to either one of these questions, you may qualify for a claim.
Loestrin 24 FE ™ or
Minastrin 24 FE ™
Will This Process Cost Me Money or a Lot of My Time?
At the Angell Law Firm, our Personal Injury Attorneys do not get paid unless you win your case.
We will work with you to analyze your case and determine if you are likely to receive any monetary compensation from the Class Action Lawsuit against Lupin and Warner Chilcott.
How It Works
- There are absolutely no out-of-pocket costs to file the lawsuit.
- Our personal injury lawyers only work on contingency.
- If we don’t win, then no money is owed.
- We will handle every step of the process with professionalism and compassion.
We will help you determine if filing a claim is feasible. Check the criteria and see if you qualify, and do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions.
Filling A Lawsuit Sends A MessageYou Won’t be Taken Advantage Of… You Are Not Alone!
I was dropped from another law firm and they picked up my case really fast.They have also been consistent with letting me know the status of my case .I am very pleased with my experience with Angell law firm.
How Much Money May I Be Entitled To?
Current claims are still being judged, and there is no exact information about settlement amounts received by plaintiffs. Third-party payors may be eligible to receive payment depending on the amount of contraceptive drugs purchased and number of claims filed in this settlement.
What You Need to Know
- Consumer class members will not receive payment due to the costs and expenses of litigation.
- Settlement amounts can vary.
If you purchased, paid for, or provided reimbursement for some or all of the purchase price for Loestrin 24 Fe, Minastrin 24 Fe, and/or their generic equivalents, you may be entitled to filing a claim. Your legal team at the Angell Law Firm will work with you to determine if you are eligible to receive payment and to establish the best course of action for your case.
Joining A Class Action Lawsuit Is Straightforward
All it takes is finding the lawsuit which applies to you, contact a participating attorney, and then speaking with them to begin the process. Many times these attorneys don’t even charge you for their time but take a portion of the judgment. So the more you’re awarded, the more they make.
Why The Angel Law Firm Wants to Help
Lupin and Warner Chilcott were involved in a scheme to fix market prices for their contraceptive drug and are being accused of engaging in violation of antitrust laws. Furthermore, the defendants conspired to keep generic versions of their drugs out of the market, forcing consumers and third-party payors to pay higher than normal market prices for Loestrin 24 FE and Minastrin 24 FE due to generics not being available in spite of FDA approval.
- No money is owed unless your case is successfully settled.
- Fighting big pharma can be complex, and our legal team is experienced in handling this type of case.
- Bryce Angell has dedicated his career to aiding personal injury victims and those affected by big pharma.
The Angell Law Firm takes that market violation very seriously and is ready to help those affected by this anti-competitive scheme. Contact our legal team at no charge and check if you are eligible for a claim. We are here to help.