What Is the Lawsuit About?
There have been almost one million hip replacement surgeries completed in the past five years, and this number is predicted to rise as the population ages. Hip replacement devices are designed to help patients suffering from joint deterioration that is causing them pain, stiffness and poor mobility. There have been thousands of lawsuits against hip manufacturers such as Depuy and Stryker for complications resulting from having a hip replacement device implanted. Patients claim they suffered metal poisoning, dislocation, loosening, tissue damage, severe pain, implant failure, and needed revision surgery. Many hip replacement devices were simply removed from the market and never recalled.
Why Would I Qualify For This Lawsuit?
If Any of the Questions Below Apply To You, You May Qualify:
- Did you have to undergo a hip replacement surgery?
- Did you require the implantation of a hip replacement device?
- Was your hip replacement manufactured by Depuy, Stryker or any of the manufacturers being sued?
- Did you later suffer any of the known complications or required additional surgery to remove the defective device?
Will This Process Cost Me Money or a Lot of My Time?
At the Angell Law Firm, our Personal Injury Attorneys do not get paid unless you win your case.
We know how to fight for the rights of victims who had their lives altered due to defective hip replacement implants.
How It Works
- There are absolutely no costs out-of-pocket to file this lawsuit.
- Our team of personal injury attorneys works on contingency.
- If you don’t win, no money is owed.
- We handle every step of this process with utmost care and professionalism.
Your legal team will work with you to thoroughly investigate your case and advise you on the most appropriate course of action to seek legal compensation for your pain, suffering, expenses, and lost wages due to complications arising from defective hip replacement devices. Check the criteria and see if you qualify, and do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions.
Filling A Lawsuit Sends A MessageYou Won’t be Taken Advantage Of… You Are Not Alone!
I have been working with this firm since last year, and let me tell you how amazing my experience has been! Not only are they extremely professional, but also genuine. Breanna handles every one of her cases equally and puts in the time with her clients. She is extremely knowledgeable and empathetic which makes her an excellent paralegal!
How Much Money May I Be Entitled To?
A lawsuit against Stryker that paid an average of $600,000.00 per defective hip implant. The same manufacturer paid over 1.4 billion dollars to settle over 3,500 lawsuits between 2014 and 2016 for defective metal-on-metal hip replacement devices produced by the company.
What You Need to Know
- Settlement amounts may vary.
- Many cases are still being judged.
- Your legal team will work with you to investigate your claim and figure out the most appropriate course of action.
Each manufacturer is dealing with multiple claims on each of the hip replacement models produced. The top settlement received in a hip replacement lawsuit has been 4 billion dollars.
Joining A Class Action Lawsuit Is Straightforward
All it takes is finding the lawsuit which applies to you, contact a participating attorney, and then speaking with them to begin the process. Many times these attorneys don’t even charge you for their time but take a portion of the judgment. So the more you’re awarded, the more they make.
Why The Angell Law Firm Wants to Help
The Angell Law Firm wants to help you fight for your rights to seek monetary damages compensation for pain, suffering, financial, and emotional damages of dealing with severe complications resulting from a defective hip replacement device.
What Makes Us Different
- No money is owed to our team unless you win your case.
- We are happy to come to you at home or at the hospital.
- Bryce Angell has made it the centerpiece of his legal career to help personal injury victims.
If you have had a hip replacement surgery and suffered any of the known complications related to a defective implant, consider seeking legal action and getting a free, no-commitment case review by contacting us. We are here to help.