What Is the Valsartan Lawsuit About?
The Valsartan lawsuits claim that numerous batches of Valsartan have been found to be contaminated with the cancer-causing substances N-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA), N-Nitrosodiethylamine (NDEA), and/or N-Methylnitrosobutyric acid (NMBA). The primary legal issue is that Valsartan (a generic version of Diovan) might have become contaminated with the chemicals N-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA), N-Nitrosodiethylamine (NDEA), and/or N-Methylnitrosobutyric acid (NMBA) if produced by Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceuticals or Hetero Labs Limited. Potential injuries include liver damage, tumors, and cancer.
Our law firm is accepting clients who took valsartan and have been diagnosed with liver, kidney, stomach, or intestinal cancer.
Why Would I Qualify For This Lawsuit?
If Any of the Questions Below Apply To You, You May Qualify:
- Can you provide legal documentation that you are at least 18 years of age or older?
- Have you taken Valsartan?
- Have you been diagnosed with liver, kidney, stomach, or intestinal cancer?
- If you said YES, you may be eligible for legal action against the manufacturer.
Valsartan Lawsuit Claims
Will This Process Cost Me Money Or a Lot of My Time?
At The Angell Law Firm, we are committed to taking care of our clients and investigating each case in-depth in order to build a strong claim. You will not have any out-of-pocket costs for initiating a lawsuit against the manufacturers of Beovu
How It Works
- Your personal injury attorneys do not require any payment upfront
- Attorneys don’t get paid until your case is won.
- If you do not win your lawsuit, there is no money owed to your legal team.
We want you to be able to focus on healing and spending time with loved ones. That is why we will handle every step of the process for you with professionalism and confidentiality.
Filling A Lawsuit Sends A MessageYou Won’t be Taken Advantage Of… You Are Not Alone!
Bryce was by far the best attorney I have ever encountered… Not only does he excel at his job but he’s a warm and inviting person to work with as well. The same statement applies to his staff, too. This is the most professional yet friendly business I’ve ever worked with.
How Much Money May I Be Entitled To?
You may be eligible to receive monetary damages resulting from liver, kidney, stomach, or intestinal cancer and all related expenses that followed. Lawsuits are still ongoing and no settlement amounts have been reported yet.
What You Need to Know
- Substantial compensation may be available.
- Amounts may vary on a case-by-case basis.
- Eligible expenses include medical bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering.
- Each case is unique and will be thoroughly investigated by The Angell Law Firm.
The Valsartan lawsuits claim that numerous batches of Valsartan have been found to be contaminated with the cancer-causing substances N-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA), N-Nitrosodiethylamine (NDEA), and/or N-Methylnitrosobutyric acid (NMBA).
Joining A Class Action Lawsuit Is Straightforward
All it takes is finding the lawsuit which applies to you, contact a participating attorney, and then speaking with them to begin the process. Many times these attorneys don’t even charge you for their time but take a portion of the judgment. So the more you’re awarded, the more they make.
Why The Angell Law Firm Wants to Help
The Angell Law firm focuses solely on personal injury cases. If you or a loved one have been diagnosed with liver, kidney, stomach, or intestinal cancer. The Angell Law Firm wants to help you recover monetary compensation for all expenses, physical and psychological pain resulting from your diagnosis. It is nearly impossible to fight Big Pharma on your own without a strong team of Personal Injury Attorneys on your side.
What Makes Us Different
- No money is owed unless you win your case.
- We come to you at home or at the hospital.
- Bryce Angell has dedicated his entire legal career to helping personal injury victims.
You can rest assured we will thoroughly investigate your case and provide honest legal advice. If you think you may be eligible for a lawsuit, contact The Angell Law Firm. We are here to help and we strive for the highest standards in our practice to make sure every wrongfully injured client gets compensated.