What is the Lawsuit About?
In 2019, Drs. Robin A. Vora, Amar P. Patel, and Ronald Melles presented their research at the American Academy of Ophthalmology. Their study revealed that patients taking Elmiron showed clear signs of toxicity. Hundreds of thousands of patients take Elmiron on a daily basis and may have been exposed to the risk of permanent vision damage. Jansen Pharmaceuticals does not list vision damage among known side effects and warnings of taking the bladder pain medication and failed to warn the public about the chance of irreversible eye conditions following its use.
Why Would I Qualify For This Lawsuit?
If Any of the Questions Below Apply To You, You May Qualify:
- Did you take Elmiron for a bladder condition?
- Did you use Elmiron continuously for at least two years?
- Did you suffer vision damage a year later (or within a year after stopping treatment)?
- Following the use of Elmiron, did you develop areas of vision loss or dimming, difficulty adjusting to light or dark, difficulty reading or seeing objects that are close?
Elmiron (Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium)
Will This Process Cost Me Money or a Lot of My Time?
At the Angell Law Firm, our Personal Injury Attorneys do not get paid unless you win your case. Our lawyers handling Elmiron lawsuits work on contingency.
How It Works
- There are no out-of-pocket costs to begin your lawsuit
- If you don’t win, no money is owed to your legal team.
- We will handle every step of the process for you so you can focus on healing.
We are committed to fighting for your rights. Our team will work with you to form a strong case so you or your loved one get a fair chance of recouping money for your vision damages, suffering, lost wages and medical expenses.
Filling A Lawsuit Sends A MessageYou Won’t be Taken Advantage Of… You Are Not Alone!
Satisfied is an understatement The Angell Law Firm has gone above and beyond for me and my family. Breanna is so compassionate, hard to find trustworthy law firms these days. I am very grateful.
How Much Money May I Be Entitled To?
Elmiron lawsuits have been filed across the country. Several patients are blaming the drug makers for not adding proper warnings to the label and not alerting doctors about eye damage risks.
What You Need To Know
- Settlement amounts may vary on a case-by-case basis.
- Your legal team will work with you to investigate your claim, thoroughly document your symptoms and decide on the most appropriate course of action.
- Current cases are still ongoing and we do not have information about settlements as of this moment.
That should not stop you from seeking compensation for the pain, suffering and financial difficulties that you may have experienced due to taking Elmiron and suffering maculopathy or a similar degenerative eye disorder. There are no costs to initiate a claim.
Joining A Class Action Lawsuit Is Straightforward
All it takes is finding the lawsuit which applies to you, contact a participating attorney, and then speaking with them to begin the process. Many times these attorneys don’t even charge you for their time but take a portion of the judgment. So the more you’re awarded, the more they make.
Why The Angell Law Firm Wants to Help
The Angell Law firm focuses solely on personal injury cases. We have a passion for defending the rights of patients who found themselves victims of a dangerous drug that was supposed to help them, and bringing the responsible parties to justice.
What Makes Us Different
- No money is owed unless you win your case.
- We come to you at home or at the hospital.
- Bryce Angell has dedicated his entire legal career to helping personal injury victims.
You can rest assured we will thoroughly investigate your case and provide honest legal advice. We strive for the highest standards in our practice to make sure every wrongfully injured client gets compensated. If you believe you have been affected, seek medical help and consider seeking legal action and get a free, no-commitment case review by contacting us. We are here to help.