What Is the Lawsuit About?
In recent research and adverse event reports to the FDA, Gadolinium dyes have been linked to diagnoses of Gadolinium Toxicity, Gadolinium Deposition Disease (GDD), and Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis (NSF). Side effects from gadolinium exposure are severe and may be life threatening. Patients who have been exposed to this substance during an MRI and developed complications after having no known kidney issues are suing the manufacturers seeking compensation for their injuries. It was not until 2018 that the FDA updated the prescribing information to contain warnings about gadolinium retention. Prior to that, countless patients had already been exposed without being aware of the risks.
Why Would I Qualify For This Lawsuit?
If Any of the Questions Below Apply To You, You May Qualify:
- Were you or a loved one exposed to a gadolinium-based contrast agent during an MRI or medical imaging exam?
- Do you believe you should have received a warning of the potential risks of using the dye prior to the procedure?
- Did you or a loved one develop Gadolinium Toxicity, GDD or NSF after being given a gadolinium-based dye?
- If you answered YES, you may be eligible for compensation. Contact The Angell Law Firm to discuss your options to initiate legal action against the manufacturers of the gadolinium dyes.
Will This Process Cost Me Money or a Lot of My Time?
Lawsuits of this nature constitute a personal injury claim. At The Angell Law Firm, our legal team does not get compensated until you win your case. At the Angell Law Firm, we are committed to taking care of our clients and investigating each case in-depth in order to build a strong claim.
How It Works
- There are no out-of-pocket costs to begin your claim.
- Lawyers don’t get paid until your case is won with a settlement awarded.
- If you do not win your lawsuit, there is no money paid to our legal team.
We want you to be able to focus on healing and spending time with loved ones. That is why we will handle every step of the process for you with professionalism and confidentiality. Your legal team will work with you to thoroughly investigate your case and advise you on the most appropriate course of action to seek legal compensation for your pain, suffering, expenses, and lost wages due to negligence from the manufacturers to warn Gadolinium dye users about its dangerous side effects.
Filling A Lawsuit Sends A MessageYou Won’t be Taken Advantage Of… You Are Not Alone!
My experience with Angell law firm was great . I worked with Breanna Baggio she made sure to keep me updated on everything also a huge thank you to everyone who helped with my case at Angell law firm.
How Much Money May I Be Entitled To?
In 2008, hundreds of lawsuits were filed in a federal court claiming complications suffered from Gadolinium dyes. Those cases were eventually consolidated before a single federal judge in Ohio, and a large undisclosed settlement amount was issued to plaintiffs.
What You Need To Know
- Substantial compensation may be available.
- Your legal team will work with you and decide on the most appropriate course of action for your case.
- Payouts vary on a case-by-case basis.
- Consider seeking legal advice to see if you have an eligible claim.
Another case settled in March 2013 awarded an Ohio plaintiff a $5 million dollar settlement for complications suffered after receiving Omniscan. Such claims can be quite complex, and seeking legal advice from a personal injury lawyer might help you determine the best course of action and maximize chances of a favorable outcome.
Joining A Class Action Lawsuit Is Straightforward
All it takes is finding the lawsuit which applies to you, contact a participating attorney, and then speaking with them to begin the process. Many times these attorneys don’t even charge you for their time but take a portion of the judgment. So the more you’re awarded, the more they make.
Why The Angell Law Firm Wants to Help
The Angell Law Firm is ready to help you fight for your rights and begin your lawsuit to seek monetary compensation for pain, suffering, financial, and emotional damages of dealing with complications resulting from exposure to Gadolinium contrast dyes. Manufacturers need to be held responsible for their negligence.
What Makes Us Different
- No fee is owed unless you win your case.
- We can visit your home or at the hospital.
- Bryce Angell has worked his entire career to help personal injury victims.
If you believe you or a loved one have been affected, seek medical advice and consider seeking legal action and getting your free, no-commitment case review by contacting us. The Angell Law Firm is here to help.