What Is the Beovu Lawsuit About?
The company Novartis manufactures Beovu (brolucizumab), a medication that is administered by injection. On October 7, 2019, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the drug for the treatment of wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
In February 2020, the American Society of Retina Specialists (ASRS) issued a warning to its members regarding potential Beovu side effects. According to the ASRS, 14 cases of retinal inflammation (vasculitis) developed in patients receiving Beovu injections.
Of the affected patients, 11 had been diagnosed with occlusive retinal vasculitis, an inflammatory eye condition that can lead to blindness. One month later, these numbers increased to 25 cases of retinal vasculitis and 21 involving retinal occlusion.
Why Would I Qualify For This Lawsuit?
If Any of the Questions Below Apply To You, You May Qualify:
- Can you provide legal documentation that you are at least 18 years of age or older?
- Have you had Beovu injections?
- Have you been diagnosed with retinal vasculitis, retinal artery occlusion, intraocular inflammation, or other vision problems?
- If you said YES, you may be eligible for legal action against the manufacturer.
Will This Process Cost Me Money Or a Lot of My Time?
At The Angell Law Firm, we are committed to taking care of our clients and investigating each case in-depth in order to build a strong claim. You will not have any out-of-pocket costs for initiating a lawsuit against the manufacturers of Beovu
How It Works
- Your personal injury attorneys do not require any payment upfront
- Attorneys don’t get paid until your case is won.
- If you do not win your lawsuit, there is no money owed to your legal team.
We want you to be able to focus on healing and spending time with loved ones. That is why we will handle every step of the process for you with professionalism and confidentiality.
Filling A Lawsuit Sends A MessageYou Won’t be Taken Advantage Of… You Are Not Alone!
Bryce was by far the best attorney I have ever encountered… Not only does he excel at his job but he’s a warm and inviting person to work with as well. The same statement applies to his staff, too. This is the most professional yet friendly business I’ve ever worked with.
How Much Money May I Be Entitled To?
You may be eligible to receive monetary damages resulting from Beovu injections if you have been diagnosed with retinal vasculitis, retinal artery occlusion, intraocular inflammation, or other vision problems. Lawsuits are still ongoing and no settlement amounts have been reported yet.
What You Need to Know
- Substantial compensation may be available.
- Amounts may vary on a case-by-case basis.
- Eligible expenses include medical bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering.
- Each case is unique and will be thoroughly investigated by The Angell Law Firm.
The Beovu lawsuits claim the manufacturer of Beovu failed to adequately warn patients and doctors that use of the drug could result in vision loss and blindness.
Joining A Class Action Lawsuit Is Straightforward
All it takes is finding the lawsuit which applies to you, contact a participating attorney, and then speaking with them to begin the process. Many times these attorneys don’t even charge you for their time but take a portion of the judgment. So the more you’re awarded, the more they make.
Why The Angell Law Firm Wants to Help
The Angell Law firm focuses solely on personal injury cases. If you or a loved one received Beovu injections and have been diagnosed with retinal vasculitis, retinal artery occlusion, intraocular inflammation, or other vision problems. The Angell Law Firm wants to help you recover monetary compensation for all expenses, physical and psychological pain resulting from your diagnosis. It is nearly impossible to fight Big Pharma on your own without a strong team of Personal Injury Attorneys on your side.
What Makes Us Different
- No money is owed unless you win your case.
- We come to you at home or at the hospital.
- Bryce Angell has dedicated his entire legal career to helping personal injury victims.
You can rest assured we will thoroughly investigate your case and provide honest legal advice. If you think you may be eligible for a lawsuit, contact The Angell Law Firm. We are here to help and we strive for the highest standards in our practice to make sure every wrongfully injured client gets compensated.