What is the Lawsuit About?
Zantac and other ranitidine-based drugs are said to contain extremely high levels of the cancer-causing substance NDMA. Zantac users reported a wide range of cancers caused by the drug and by other ranitidine-based drugs. Lawsuits claim the manufacturers of Zantac knew about the dangers of NDMA (Nitrosodimethylamine) and failed to warn the public about the risks of getting cancer after regular use of the over-the-counter drug. In 2020, the FDA requested the removal of all over-the-counter and prescription ranitidine drugs from the market.
Why Would I Qualify for the Lawsuit?
If Any of the Questions Below Apply To You, You May Qualify:
- Did you take a ranitidine drug such as Zantac either by prescription or over the counter for at least a year?
- Do you have documentation such as a prescription or store receipts that can be used as evidence to prove you were taking the drug regularly?
- Were you diagnosed with a type of cancer linked to NDMA exposure such as bladder cancer, stomach, intestine, colorectal, esophageal, or liver cancer?
- If you answered YES, you may be eligible for a lawsuit.
Will This Process Cost Me Money or a Lot of My Time?
The Angell Law firm is committed to putting clients first and fighting for your rights. As part of our mission, we will do everything we can to recover compensation for your claim without requiring any money upfront.
- We will handle all aspects of your lawsuit for you, so you can focus on healing.
- You don’t need to pay us unless we win your case.
- We can come to you at the hospital or home.
When consumers get hurt or sick because of the reckless actions of drug companies that failed to give proper warning about the risks of prolonged use of ranitidine drugs and the presence of cancer-causing substances in their product, it is our job to make them pay. If you have developed cancer after using Zantac, contact us to see how we may help.
Filling A Lawsuit Sends A MessageYou Won’t be Taken Advantage Of… You Are Not Alone!
Bryce was by far the best attorney I have ever encountered… Not only does he excell at his job but he’s a warm and inviting person to work with as well. The same statement applies for his staff, too. This is the most professional yet friendly business I’ve ever worked with.
How Much Money May I Be Entitled To?
Thousands of Zantac lawsuits have been consolidated into a class-action lawsuit, and no payouts have been issued yet. But we can estimate that Zantac plaintiffs may be able to receive thousands in compensation. The exact amounts are hard to determine without an in-depth investigation of each case.
- You may be able to seek compensation for pain, suffering, and economic losses resulting from a Zantac-related cancer diagnosis
- Lawsuit results may vary and not everyone receives compensation.
- Consult your attorney to see if you qualify and to get a more precise estimate.
Cases are ongoing and the sooner you initiate your claim, the better your chances will be to secure a positive outcome. Our firm can handle every step of your lawsuit for you. There is no upfront payment needed and you only pay us when you win your case.
Joining A Class Action Lawsuit Is Straightforward
All it takes is finding the lawsuit which applies to you, contact a participating attorney, and then speaking with them to begin the process. Many times these attorneys don’t even charge you for their time but take a portion of the judgment. So the more you’re awarded, the more they make.
Why the Angell Law firm wants to help
When big pharmaceutical companies endanger the health of consumers, leading them to believe the drug they are taking is safe, it is our job to fight on behalf of every victim who found themselves dealing with a life-changing cancer diagnosis. The Angell Law Firm has helped countless victims of unsafe drugs to recover compensation for their pain and suffering.
- We are skilled negotiators and can fight to recover compensation on your behalf
- We treat every client with the highest level of care and professionalism
- If we don’t win, you will not owe us anything.
Our legal team will be on your side, fighting aggressively to make manufacturers of unsafe drugs compensate victims that trusted their products. We will exhaust every avenue to make sure every wrongfully injured client receives the compensation they deserve.