What Is the Lawsuit About?
Many lawsuits have been filed against manufacturers of opioid-based drugs for misleading patients and doctors about the safety of long-term use of the drugs for pain management and other issues that could have been treated with non-opioid based substances. Women who found themselves addicted after simply following doctor’s orders had to continue taking the drugs through pregnancy because suddenly stopping the use of opioids could lead to miscarriage. That resulted in an increase in the number of babies exposed to opioids in-utero and born with neonatal abstinence syndrome. Manufacturers are being blamed and plaintiffs are seeking to hold them responsible for the medical needs of these babies.
Why Would I Qualify For This Lawsuit?
If Any of the Questions Below Apply To You, You May Qualify:
- Are you a woman who received a prescription for opioids to manage pain?
- Did you use opioid-based drugs for several months or years?
- Did you become addicted to opioids?
- Were you advised to continue taking opioids through pregnancy?
- Was your baby born with neonatal abstinence syndrome?
Will This Process Cost Me Money or a Lot of My Time?
At the Angell Law Firm, our Personal Injury Attorneys do not get paid unless you win your case. If you don’t win, no money is owed to your legal team.
How It Works
- There will be no out-of-pocket costs for filing a lawsuit.
- Our personal injury attorneys always work on contingency.
- If we don’t win, no money is owed to our firm.
- We will deal with every step of the process with care and professionalism.
We are committed to fighting for your rights and will work with you to form a strong case so you or your child get a fair chance of recouping money and making opioid manufacturers take responsibility for your pain, suffering, and medical expenses and that of your newborn. We will handle every step of the process for you with the highest level of professionalism.
Filling A Lawsuit Sends A MessageYou Won’t be Taken Advantage Of… You Are Not Alone!
I had the opportunity to work with the Angell law firm. The firm was great, they returned all my phone calls within a timely manner and answered all my question. Best customer service and they made me feel like i was family….Jeffrey handled my case and he was totally awesome.
How Much Money May I Be Entitled To?
There have been multiple lawsuits started in 2019 against the manufacturers of opioid drugs. Lawsuits are recent and still ongoing and no settlements have been awarded as of today.
What You Need To Know
- Settlement amounts vary on a case-by-case basis.
- Our legal team works with you to investigate your claim and decide on the most appropriate course of action.
Many factors should be investigated before initiating a lawsuit. Some of those include the reason why a mother may have been prescribed opioids for long-term use, what the mother’s life was life prior to initiating opioids (whether she had any history of previous drug abuse), whether she turned to street drugs after her doctor stopped prescribing opioids, and documentation attesting that the baby was in fact addicted to opioids at birth and the extent of his or her injuries. The Angell Law Firm will help you fight to recoup money for past and future medical expenses, pain, and suffering for both mother and child.
Joining A Class Action Lawsuit Is Straightforward
All it takes is finding the lawsuit which applies to you, contact a participating attorney, and then speaking with them to begin the process. Many times these attorneys don’t even charge you for their time but take a portion of the judgment. So the more you’re awarded, the more they make.
Why The Angell Law Firm Wants to Help
The Angell Law Firm is ready to help you fight for your rights and begin your lawsuit to seek monetary damages compensation for pain, suffering, financial, and emotional damages of health complications and addiction resulting from long-term use of opioids and in-utero exposure to the drug.
What Makes Us Different
- You don’t payt us unless we win your case.
- Our team comes to you at home or at the hospital.
- Attorney Bryce Angell has dedicated his entire career to helping personal injury victims.
If you believe you or your child have been affected, consider seeking legal action and getting a free, no-commitment case review by contacting us. We are here to help.