What Is the Lawsuit About?
The drug manufacturer Eisai, Inc. has submitted a voluntary request to remove the weight-loss drug Belviq from the Market. An FDA study analyzed 12,000 patients over the course of five years and found that those taking Belviq showed a higher incidence of cancer than those on placebo. The study found that 462 patients who took Belviq were diagnosed with cancer, compared to 423 cancer diagnoses in the placebo group. The drug has been recalled after the FDA concluded that the potential risks of Lorcaserin outweighed its benefits and advised patients to discontinue its use.
Why Would I Qualify For This Lawsuit?
If Any of the Questions Below Apply To You, You May Qualify:
- Can you provide legal documentation that you are you at least 18 years of age or older?
- Have you taken Belviq, Belviq XR or the generic form Lorcaserin as a weight loss prescription?
- Have you been diagnosed with a form of cancer such as lung, colorectal and pancreatic?
- If you said YES, you may be eligible for legal action against the manufacturer.
Belviq, Belviq XR or the Generic Form Lorcaserin
Will This Process Cost Me Money Or a Lot of My Time?
At the Angell Law Firm, we are committed to taking care of our clients and investigating each case in-depth in order to build a strong claim. You will not have any out-of-pocket costs for initiating a lawsuit against the manufacturers of Belviq.
How It Works
- Your personal injury attorneys do not require any payment upfront
- Attorneys don’t get paid until your case is won.
- If you do not win your lawsuit, there is no money owed to your legal team.
We want you to be able to focus on healing and spending time with loved ones. That is why we will handle every step of the process for you with professionalism and confidentiality.
Filling A Lawsuit Sends A MessageYou Won’t be Taken Advantage Of… You Are Not Alone!
Bryce was by far the best attorney I have ever encountered… Not only does he excell at his job but he’s a warm and inviting person to work with as well. The same statement applies for his staff, too. This is the most professional yet friendly business I’ve ever worked with.
How Much Money May I Be Entitled To?
You may be eligible to receive monetary damages resulting from a cancer diagnosis and all related expenses that followed. Lawsuits are still ongoing and no settlement amounts have been reported yet.
What You Need to Know
- Substantial compensation may be available.
- Amounts may vary on a case-by-case basis.
- Eligible expenses include medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and funeral expenses for a loved one.
- Each case is unique and will be thoroughly investigated by The Angell Law Firm.
The makers of Belviq failed to warn the public about the elevated risks of cancer after prolonged use. If you took Belviq, Belviq XR or any generic form of Lorcaserin, and have been diagnosed with cancer, consult an attorney to see if you may be eligible for a lawsuit and monetary compensation.
Joining A Class Action Lawsuit Is Straightforward
All it takes is finding the lawsuit which applies to you, contact a participating attorney, and then speaking with them to begin the process. Many times these attorneys don’t even charge you for their time but take a portion of the judgment. So the more you’re awarded, the more they make.
Why The Angell Law Firm Wants to Help
The Angell Law firm focuses solely on personal injury cases. If you or a loved one took Belviq and developed cancer, The Angell Law Firm wants to help you recover monetary compensation for all expenses, physical and psychological pain resulting from your diagnosis. It is nearly impossible to fight Big Pharma on your own without a strong team of Personal Injury Attorneys on your side.
What Makes Us Different
- No money is owed unless you win your case.
- We come to you at home or at the hospital.
- Bryce Angell has dedicated his entire legal career to helping personal injury victims.
You can rest assured we will thoroughly investigate your case and provide honest legal advice. If you think you may be eligible for a lawsuit, contact The Angell Law Firm. We are here to help and we strive for the highest standards in our practice to make sure every wrongfully injured client gets compensated.