What Is the Lawsuit About?
Paragard is a hormone-free intrauterine device used by countless women since the 1980’s. It is manufactured with a copper coil that causes an inflammatory reaction similar to spermicide and prevents pregnancy. Recent lawsuits claim the Paragard device is prone to breakage inside the woman’s body and can cause serious consequences such as organ perforation, scarring, infection, or loss of reproductive health. In other cases, the device broke into several smaller pieces that needed to be surgically removed one by one to avoid further damage. There have also been reports of women needing full hysterectomies due to the device becoming deeply implanted in the organs that surgery was not feasible. In all of those cases, women were subjected to unnecessary pain and suffering due to a defective IUD device.
Why Would I Qualify For This Lawsuit?
If Any of the Questions Below Apply To You, You May Qualify:
- Did you receive a Paragard IUD implant?
- Did you suffer complications after receiving the Paragard IUD implant?
- Did the complications you suffered include one or more of the following: organ perforation, infection, chronic pain, inflammation, and ectopic pregnancies?
- Did you have to undergo additional procedures or emergency surgical procedures to remove the device or its fragments?
Will This Process Cost Me Money or a Lot of My Time?
At the Angell Law Firm, our Personal Injury Attorneys do not get paid unless you win your case.
We know how to fight for the rights of victims who had their lives altered due to manufacturer negligence with IUD devices.
How It Works
- There will be no out-of-pocket costs to file this lawsuit.
- Our personal injury attorney team works on contingency.
- If you don’t win, then no money is owed to us.
- We handle all steps of the process with care & professionalism.
Your legal team will work with you to thoroughly investigate your case and advise you on the most appropriate course of action to seek legal compensation for your pain, suffering, expenses, and lost wages due to Paragard IUD complications. Check the criteria and see if you qualify, and do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have questions.
Filling A Lawsuit Sends A MessageYou Won’t be Taken Advantage Of… You Are Not Alone!
This is the most experienced law firm I have ever encountered. The environment is friendly and the lawyers know how to get the job done. I wish I could give this place more stars. I recommend Angel Law Firm over any other law firm ever. Thank you for being great!
How Much Money May I Be Entitled To?
Settlement amounts may vary, and many cases are still being judged. Looking at a similar lawsuit for another IUD device (Mirena), Bayer paid $12.2 million to settle claims against them.
What You Need to Know
- The mass tort against Teva Pharmaceuticals is still ongoing, and it is hard to tell how much they will pay to settle the claims.
- Compensation values depend on your individual situation.
- Your legal team will work with you to investigate your claim and decide on the most appropriate course of action.
If you have been a victim of severe complications and health issues related to the use of Paragard, the Angell Law Firm wants to help you fight for your right to receive monetary damages compensation.
Joining A Class Action Lawsuit Is Straightforward
All it takes is finding the lawsuit which applies to you, contact a participating attorney, and then speaking with them to begin the process. Many times these attorneys don’t even charge you for their time but take a portion of the judgment. So the more you’re awarded, the more they make.
Why The Angell Law Firm Wants to Help
The Angell Law Firm is ready to help you fight for your rights and begin your lawsuit to seek monetary damages compensation for pain, suffering, financial, and emotional damages of dealing with severe complications resulting from the use of Paragard IUD.
What Makes Us Different
- No money is owed to us unless we win the case.
- We come to you at your home, hospital, or care facility.
- Bryce Angell has spent his entire legal career helping personal injury victims.
If you have had Paragard IUD implanted and believe you have been negatively affected by the device, seek medical advice and consider seeking legal action and getting a free, no-commitment case review by contacting us. We are here to help.