What is the Lawsuit About?
Monsanto, the manufacturer of Roundup, a glyphosate-based, all-purpose weed killer, has failed to warn the public about the high risks of handling the product. For decades, the company has favored profits over safety and advertised the product as being safe in spite of knowing about several cases of consumers who were diagnosed with non-Hodgkin lymphoma after being exposed to Roundup. Farmers, gardeners, maintenance workers, and anyone regularly exposed to Roundup are believed to be among those affected.
Why Would I Qualify for the Lawsuit?
If Any of the Questions Below Apply To You, You May Qualify:
- Did you routinely use Monsanto’s Roundup Weed Killer around your home, business, or as part of your job?
- Were you diagnosed with B-cell or T-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma (including diffuse large B cell lymphoma (DLBCL), chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL), follicular lymphoma, mantle cell lymphoma (MCL), hairy cell leukemia (HCL), Burkitt lymphoma, and cutaneous T-cell lymphomas)?
- If you answered YES, you may qualify for this lawsuit.
Roundup Weed Killer
Will This Process Cost Me Money or a Lot of My Time?
The Angell Law Firm will represent you without asking for any money upfront. You have enough to deal with, so we will handle every aspect of your lawsuit on your behalf so you can focus on healing.
- We work on contingency and only get paid if we win your case.
- We handle every step of your lawsuit on your behalf.
- If we don’t win your case, you will owe us nothing.
We want to be your allies in holding big corporations like Monsanto liable for endangering the health and well-being of countless consumers by hiding the real risks of using Roundup. If you qualify for this lawsuit or have questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Filling A Lawsuit Sends A MessageYou Won’t be Taken Advantage Of… You Are Not Alone!
Bryce was by far the best attorney I have ever encountered… Not only does he excell at his job but he’s a warm and inviting person to work with as well. The same statement applies for his staff, too. This is the most professional yet friendly business I’ve ever worked with.
How Much Money May I Be Entitled To?
Over 100,000 Roundup users across the country have chosen to file a lawsuit against Monsanto after being diagnosed with cancer. In June of 2020, Monsanto agreed to pay 10.9 billion dollars to settle all open lawsuits against the company.
- You may be able to file a lawsuit to receive compensation for pain, suffering, and economic losses after a Roundup-related cancer diagnosis
- Settlement amounts may vary.
- Consult an attorney to see if you qualify and to see how much your case is worth.
Every case is unique and it is best to rely on your skilled legal team to obtain a more exact figure of how much money you may receive. Remember, you can initiate your lawsuit without any upfront payment, and there is no money owed unless you win.
Joining A Class Action Lawsuit Is Straightforward
All it takes is finding the lawsuit which applies to you, contact a participating attorney, and then speaking with them to begin the process. Many times these attorneys don’t even charge you for their time but take a portion of the judgment. So the more you’re awarded, the more they make.
Why the Angell Law firm wants to help
We are a team of attorneys who are passionate about bringing justice to everyday people who have been misled by large corporations and found themselves hurt or sick as a result. When companies put sales and profits over the safety of their consumers, it is our job to hold them liable and make them pay.
- We will win your case for you – or you pay us nothing.
- We can meet you at your home or at the hospital.
- Our law firm has helped countless victims stand up for their rights and get the compensation they deserve.
Our legal team will be on your side, fighting aggressively to make manufacturers of unsafe drugs compensate victims that trusted their products. We will exhaust every avenue to make sure every wrongfully injured client receives the compensation they deserve.