What Is the Lawsuit About?
Burns may occur in the workplace as well as a result of a fire in an apartment or similar rental property. In each case, employers and landlords are required to follow safety protocols and have preventative measures in place to mitigate the risk of a fire, explosion, or serious incident that may lead to burn injuries, life-altering complications, and even death. When those events occur as a result of employer or landlord negligence, victims may be entitled to a lawsuit seeking financial compensation for the pain, suffering, loss wages, expenses, and related losses.
Why Would I Qualify For This Lawsuit?
If Any of the Questions Below Apply To You, You May Qualify:
- Have you or a loved one become the victim of a fire or accident?
- Did the incident result in life-altering burn injuries, severe complications, or death?
- Do you suspect your landlord or employer may not have followed the laws and fire safety protocols required by your state and failed to prevent a fire or an accident?
- If you answered YES, you are encouraged to seek legal advice for your case.
Fire and Burn
Will This Process Cost Me Money or a Lot of My Time?
Not at all. Our legal team does not get paid unless they win compensation on your behalf. We know how to fight for the rights of burn and accident victims who had their lives altered due to landlord or employer negligence.
How It Works
- There are no out-of-pocket costs to file this lawsuit.
- Our personal injury attorneys work entirely on contingency.
- If you don’t win, you owe us nothing.
- We handle every step of the process with utter professionalism.
Your legal team will work with you to thoroughly investigate your case and advise you on the most appropriate course of action to seek legal compensation for your pain, suffering, expenses, and lost wages due to burn injuries. Check the criteria and see if you qualify, and do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions.
Filling A Lawsuit Sends A MessageYou Won’t be Taken Advantage Of… You Are Not Alone!
I really love this law firm, Miss Anne has been there every step of the way. She calls to make sure everything is okay. I’m in the last stage of my case and she has made this experience great for me❤
How Much Money May I Be Entitled To?
Past court decisions have awarded burn victims between $300,000.00 and $3,600,000.00 in a New York case. Juries tend to take into consideration the severity and degree of burns when deciding on payout amounts.
What You Need to Know
- Payouts vary on a case-by-case basis.
- Other factors, such as harm to the body, level of permanent scarring, location of the burn, and amount of medical care and therapy needed may help determine how much money you may receive for your case.
Such claims can be quite complex. Insurance companies will try to limit the amount paid out for compensation for burn injuries. Working with an attorney helps you maximize your chances of getting fairly compensated for your pain, suffering, and lost wages.
Joining A Class Action Lawsuit Is Straightforward
All it takes is finding the lawsuit which applies to you, contact a participating attorney, and then speaking with them to begin the process. Many times these attorneys don’t even charge you for their time but take a portion of the judgment. So the more you’re awarded, the more they make.
Why The Angell Law Firm Wants to Help
The Angell Law Firm is ready to help you fight for your rights and begin your lawsuit to seek monetary damages compensation for pain, suffering, financial, and psychological damages of suffering a burn injury due to someone else’s fault.
What Makes Us Different
- You owe nothing unless we win your case.
- We visit you at the hospital or home.
- Bryce Angell has spent his entire career helping personal injury victims.
If you were injured in a fire or similar event that caused life-altering burn injuries and believe your landlord or employer was at fault, consider seeking legal action and getting a free, no-commitment case review by contacting us. We are here to help.