What Is the Paraquat Lawsuit About?
Paraquat is a toxic chemical that is widely used as an herbicide (plant killer), primarily for weed and
grass control. In the United States, paraquat is available primarily as a liquid in various strengths. The US Environmental Protection Agency classifies paraquat as “restricted use.” This means that it can be used only by people who are licensed applicators.
Because paraquat is highly poisonous, the form that is marketed in the United States has a blue dye to keep it from being confused with beverages such as coffee, a sharp odor to serve as a warning, and an added agent to cause vomiting if someone drinks it. Paraquat from outside the United States may not have these safeguards added.
After paraquat enters the body, it is distributed to all areas of the body. Paraquat causes toxic chemical reactions to occur throughout many parts of the body, primarily the lungs, liver, and kidneys.
Ironically, while Paraquat is produced by Swiss manufacturer Syngenta, use of the herbicide has been banned in Switzerland since 1989. Around the world, Paraquat is banned in 32 countries (the U.S. not included ).
Why Would I Qualify For This Paraquat Lawsuit?
If Any of the Questions Below Apply To You, You May Qualify:
- Can you provide legal documentation that you are at least 18 years of age or older?
- Have you been exposed to Paraquat?
- Have you been diagnosed with Parkinson’s’ disease?
- If you said YES, you may be eligible for compensation.
Will This Process Cost Me Money Or a Lot of My Time?
At the Angell Law Firm, we are committed to taking care of our clients and investigating each case in-depth in order to build a strong claim. You will not have any out-of-pocket costs for initiating a lawsuit against the manufacturers of Belviq.
How It Works
- Your personal injury attorneys do not require any payment upfront
- Attorneys don’t get paid until your case is won.
- If you do not win your lawsuit, there is no money owed to your legal team.
We want you to be able to focus on healing and spending time with loved ones. That is why we will handle every step of the process for you with professionalism and confidentiality.
Filling A Lawsuit Sends A Message You Won’t Be Taken Advantage Of… You Are Not Alone!
Bryce was by far the best attorney I have ever encountered… Not only does he excel at his job but he’s a warm and inviting person to work with as well. The same statement applies to his staff, too. This is the most professional yet friendly business I’ve ever worked with.
How Much Money May I Be Entitled To?
You may be eligible to receive monetary damages resulting from a Parkinsons’ disease diagnosis and all related expenses that followed. Lawsuits are still ongoing and no settlement amounts have been reported yet.
What You Need to Know
- Substantial compensation may be available.
- Amounts may vary on a case-by-case basis.
- Eligible expenses include medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and funeral expenses for a loved one.
- Each case is unique and will be thoroughly investigated by The Angell Law Firm.
Joining A Class Action Lawsuit Is Straightforward
All it takes is finding the lawsuit which applies to you, contact a participating attorney, and then speaking with them to begin the process. Many times these attorneys don’t even charge you for their time but take a portion of the judgment. So the more you’re awarded, the more they make.
Why The Angell Law Firm Wants to Help
The Angell Law firm focuses on defective products, dangerous drugs, and personal injury cases. If you or a loved one has been exposed to Paraquat and has been diagnosed with Parkinson’s’ disease, The Angell Law Firm wants to help you recover monetary compensation for all expenses, physical and psychological pain resulting from your diagnosis.
What Makes Us Different
- No money is owed unless you win your case.
- We come to you at home or at the hospital.
- Bryce Angell has dedicated his entire legal career to helping personal injury victims.
You can rest assured we will thoroughly investigate your case and provide honest legal advice. If you think you may be eligible for a lawsuit, contact The Angell Law Firm. We are here to help and we strive for the highest standards in our practice to make sure every wrongfully injured client gets compensated.